Christmas Lights
Originally uploaded by bzchan.
This past weekend, my mom and I finally finished putting up Christmas lights in our window. We had originally bought LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights from Home Depot to string over the garage; however, the lights were too short and we would've needed 3 boxes so we decided to just put them in our front window. I found cheaper LED lights from London Drugs, and also the curtin-like lights with a star in the middle that looks quite nice I must say =)
2 comments:
Niiiice.... (remember the crab mystery?) Especially since we don't have a curtains for that window anyway...
Now, the question is should you take it down after Christmas or leave it for next year?
In the past we HAD to take it down because of the strata council!
Hmmm, leave it till next Christmas? How about I leave it up till you come back and you can decide =)
I just put some wreaths up at the front of the house today. They were on sale for $3.49!
Post a Comment