Medallion.. look there actually is one!
Originally uploaded by bzchan.
Woohoo! So even after 11 years of barely swimming, I still passed the Bronze Medallion course! =) ..now for the Bronze Cross test which happens tomorrow. Hmmmm, can I swim 24 lengths under 18 minutes?
To Do List for Australia:
- Student visa --> in progress
- Get medical exam - Done
- Obtain current First Aid, CPR C - Done
- Lifesaving 3 or equivalent - Done
- Plane Tickets - Done
- Housing --> in progress.. find out Nov. 15
- Review Anatomy --> in progress
- Student Loan --> in progress
5 comments:
Congratulations and good luck! You will be just fine!
miss you lots !!!!
Shima
So when does the bronze cross arrive?
Hey Goah - In a few weeks probably...
Shima - thanks! - update from the blog.. I passed and didn't even need to do the fitness test! =) ...they either forgot I hadn't done it since everyone else passed on the first day that I missed, or they ran out of time? either way, I didn't ask. hehe.
congrats! how did you fix your banner? :)
hey bp, thanks. you'd have to ask my brother about the banner. i have no idea.. he worked some computer magic from bolivia =P
Post a Comment