Thursday, April 21, 2005

Good times


Slide Picture
Originally uploaded by bzchan.

Just looking through some old pictures. This one was taken last year, after SC and I finished our last exams ever at Waterloo (Right? ...I remember Indian food and the park in 'sauga) Can't believe it's been a year already. I've been deprived of Disney song singing, EC's food tasting, toilet lid lifting before flushing, and REAL cold weather for that long??

Congratulations to all those graduating this year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Becks! I love this picture! what great food we had that night....with you ending up with the spiciest dish and then everyone leaving their leftovers for me! YAY!! What good times! I double the congrats for Areta and Janice....both graduating!

Shima

Sub29 said...

This is definitely one of my favourite pictures. Looking at it now makes me miss home a little. Oh, the good times. Weird I seem to know more people graduating this year than last year. Congrats Areta and Janice...

Anonymous said...

Sniff Sniff...I can't believe I'm graduating! Actually, yes I can and I am very glad for it. I love that picture too, I'm happy it turned out good. It leaves a warm fuzzy feeling inside ^_^ And that just wasn't from the super spicy food that nobody could eat except Sabrina and Shima (we know you guys had that planned alllll along...!)..Ah Becky with the progressively red-eyed reaction to the food...

Anonymous said...

Oops,

Signed, Areta.