Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Madness

One of those days. It started off well enough, woke up at 9am, went for a jog, came back and showered. 10:30am I get a call from Sub asking me where I was...well home, where else would I be? Errrr, school? So apparently we had a case study that started at 10am. @_@ (last semester, we split the case studies up into 2 groups and I was in the 2nd group which is the week after.. who knew they'd change it?). Get to class ~10:45, and it went till 12pm.

After class...
Sub - "Hey, have you handed your Soapier in yet?"
Me - "Nope"
Sub - "Wanna go hand it in now?"
Me - "Oh, our groups not meeting till tmrw to finish it"
Sub - "...it's due today..."
Me - "!?!?! You sure?!?"

Part II:
- Found a grp member to tell him: formed a plan, I'd go home get the notes from our clinic visit while he got a hold of our other group member and we'd meet back on campus in ~30min.
- On the way home, it starts pouring out so I get soaked
- Home: grab the notes, change, print out the form to write our assignments on
- Back to the school library to meet up with my group by 12:45pm (thankfully the sun was out again so I remained dry)
- Finished the assignment around 1:30pm
- Handed it in, made it to my next class at 2pm... 1 hour late.

The excuse for this, last semester we had clinics on Tuesdays so the reports weren't due till a week later on Monday. Unfortunately, even if they're on Thursday the reports are still due Monday.

Lesson learned: I need to work on my organisational skills!

The rest of the day wasn't as eventful, had another 2 hr class, finished at 5pm, went grocery shopping and now it's time to cook some dinner. =)

4 comments:

sammy said...

what a great start to the week, huh?
maybe we'll get u a planner ur next birthday!! :P

chentianming said...

I hope the rest of the week is going better for you!

Sub29 said...

I think you were still in vacation mode of something. It was a pretty messed up day for you. I'm supposed to be the disorganized and lost person, not you. What happened?? The tables have turned...watch out!!!

ss said...

Somehow Becks...I'm not surprised! This brings back memories of life on Westmount road! Needless to say I have not changed much either!

Shima