Paraphrase of a phone call today:
Campus Security (CS): "Hi, this is Les from Campus Security. Have you lost your wallet?"
Me: "Ummm, I dunno? have I? I didn't realise it..."
CS: "Well, I think you have because it's sitting here in my office... Do you want to come pick it up?"
Me:"Oh really? Thanks. I didn't know I had lost it. I'll be there in a bit."
I must've left it in the computer lab yesterday and didn't realise it since I hadn't needed my wallet yet today. Apparently someone dropped it off this morning. The weird thing is that the security guy said the only reason he knew how to contact me was a sticky note attached to my student card with my phone numbers on it... I guess whoever found my wallet somehow figured out what my numbers were from somewhere? Oh, and the securty was worried that I needed my wallet because my "medication table" was one it and thought I'd need it... he was referring to a copy of the periodic table that I keep in my wallet...
4 comments:
Wow, God sure has a sense of humor :) And praise him for the good hearts in people!
Haha I liked that bit in the end... wow, he must've thought you had to take about 118 pills i guess :)
That's a great story! How lucky for you that someone with a good heart found your wallet!
I love the "medication table" though! You crazy drug addict...taking all those pills! hehehe
You keep a periodic table in your wallet? *confused look*
But anyways.......lucky you about your wallet...
Post a Comment