The Physio school had a dinner for all the international students today. I met another Canadian from Vancouver, Ed, who just started the Masters program this year. Turns out he met the swimming instructor I had for my Bronze Medallion/Bronze Cross before I came here when he sold his skies. Apparently Ed mentioned that he was coming here to study Physio and Andrew mentioned my name that I was doing the same thing. Wow, never ceases to amaze me the little connections out there.
Oh yeah, and Jason the guy from Ottawa also knows a guy from my Sunday school class back in grade 5 and 6. They were both in the same program at McGill..
Hmmm, wonder what other connections are out there that I haven't found out about yet? =)
2 comments:
Haha.. yeah.. I'm just waiting 'till we find our next connection.
I finally read your blog entries from your 1st year in Perth (ah.. procrastination). You've had some interesting travels. Aussie birds either have it in for us.. or have no sense of direction. Maybe they only attack the foreigners, heh. Love your Fresh Prince rap! =)
I've always thought that...cue the music...."it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after, it's a small, small world." hehehe ;)
Post a Comment