What kind of country doesn't even show the Stanley Cup Finals on tv? We were planning on watching at least one game, but they don't even have it on cable!!!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha! Seriously Becks... we've got to find a way to watch at least 1 Stanley cup game! Hmmm.. internet, maybe? =)
thanks Chin Wee! I'll check out the link and hopefully figure out how it works =P The Edmonton Oilers are playing the Carolina Hurricanes. Go Oilers Go! A Canadian team hasn't won the cup in ages.
Sad to say the Canes drew first blood......I can't believe it!! Oilers were up 3-0 too!! grrrrrr. That's ok, our Cdn team will have a great comeback ;) Now if only it was the Canucks playing....
9 comments:
haha! Seriously Becks... we've got to find a way to watch at least 1 Stanley cup game! Hmmm.. internet, maybe? =)
guess youve found one that doesnt! :P
Stanley Cup Finals??
Who's playing who?
Man, I miss watching the Stanley Cup. Yes, I do watch all kinds of sports, back when I had Astro. =P
Cheers,
Chin Wee
BTW, I found a site that you can download the game from. =P
www.mininova.org
Just look for Stanley Cup.
Cheers,
Chin Wee
P.S. It uses BitTorrent. Hope you know how to work that out. =P
thanks Chin Wee! I'll check out the link and hopefully figure out how it works =P The Edmonton Oilers are playing the Carolina Hurricanes. Go Oilers Go! A Canadian team hasn't won the cup in ages.
Sad to say the Canes drew first blood......I can't believe it!! Oilers were up 3-0 too!! grrrrrr. That's ok, our Cdn team will have a great comeback ;) Now if only it was the Canucks playing....
You should be able to listen to the game live through web streaming
http://www.nhl.com/radio/index.html
You'll also need windows media player for MacOSX
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/mac/mp9/default.aspx
You should be able to listen to the game live through web streaming
http://www.nhl.com/radio/index.html
You'll also need windows media player for MacOSX
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/mac/mp9/default.aspx
CBC also has a live playoffs "blog"
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup2006/blogs/
Post a Comment