
I wasn't planning on buying it, but there was a huge sale on at Mega Music store that EH told me about at OCF. I decided I'd go check it out, since they had an electric guitar going for $7 and an acoustic one for $16. I showed up at 7:15am for a 10am open, but I was number 122 in line. Apparently some people camped out overnight for the sale. Anyways, I've thought about playing bass for awhile. I tried acoustic, but I wasn't very good at the whole strumming thing and figured playing one note at a time might be easier. I waited in line for a few hours to get in (thanks Sub for coming along so we even got a bit of studying done in line) and was actually thinking that it'd probably be gone by the time I got in since it was a door buster sale, but suprisingly the package was still there. =D Bascially, I got the bass guitar, an amp, a tuner, soft case, strap for $320 AUD (tax included) when it'd normally cost $640.
3 comments:
Wow! That's amazing! Why didn't you tell me?!!... j/k. If there wasn't the whole problem of getting that stuff home, I'd definitely have picked up a new accoustic.
Hey jt, sorry didn't know you'd be interested! :) Haha, yeah.. might be a bit tricky. I'm hoping they let me bring the guitar as a carry-on, and I might have to sell the amp before I leave.
Coolios...now you have something to occupy yourself with ;)
Post a Comment