Monday, November 06, 2006

Unexpected Visitors

I was studying at home alone yesterday when there was a loud knock on the door. I was considering pretending I wasn't home, but good thing I didn't because when I opened the door there were a couple cops waiting.

They asked for someone named Louisa and I told them they probably had the wrong house since there's no one here by that name. After a few more questions, they left and I saw them drive across to a neighbour's house. After about 5-10minutes, the cops were back again. This time, they asked to come in and look around the house!

Apparently, a neighbour had called in to report a domestic disturbance that morning and they came to check it out. In their words "We just need to look around, make sure there's no blood or dead bodies lying around." Strange. I wasn't much help answering their questions. Our house is pretty quiet and I hadn't heard anything all morning. Sub was at baseball, Mel was out, and KP's down in Margaret River. I couldn't imagine either Sub or Mel getting into a fight loud enough to warrant calling the cops. My only guess is that someone was walking by outside and fighting in front of our house? Who knows.. nice to know people are concerned enough to call the cops to check it out though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not doing anything sketchy at home? I always thought you were a suspicious character :P. Were you have an argument with your homework?

-Karen

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not doing anything sketchy at home? I always thought you were a suspicious character :P. Were you have an argument with your homework?

-Karen

Anonymous said...

Oops double post... my apologies. Oh well it'll just make you look more popular :P
-KW