In Coquitlam, BC with the bears and the trees,
Home is where I spent most of my days.
Chill'n out max and learning to wheel,
While my ankle was broken and I was waiting to heal.
When a couple of guys, they were up to some good
Started making me walk as it would.
I got out of my cast and my mom got scared,
Said "You're going to Africa? Well I've arranged for your fare"
I boarded my plane when the morning was here,
The seats were all crammed, but the tv was near!
If anything, I would say that this ride was long,
With so many flights, hope nothing goes wrong!
I pulled up to Gondar around half past eight,
I said to my driver, sorry I'll have to pay you later!
I looked at my home, I was finally here,
Wishing there was someone I knew who was near.
Home is where I spent most of my days.
Chill'n out max and learning to wheel,
While my ankle was broken and I was waiting to heal.
When a couple of guys, they were up to some good
Started making me walk as it would.
I got out of my cast and my mom got scared,
Said "You're going to Africa? Well I've arranged for your fare"
I boarded my plane when the morning was here,
The seats were all crammed, but the tv was near!
If anything, I would say that this ride was long,
With so many flights, hope nothing goes wrong!
I pulled up to Gondar around half past eight,
I said to my driver, sorry I'll have to pay you later!
I looked at my home, I was finally here,
Wishing there was someone I knew who was near.
1 comment:
That was awesome! :) Didn't know there was a rapper in you. Hehe :P
Post a Comment