Monday, May 30, 2005

A Little Song...

Thought I'd share a song I made up while procrastinating from studying. It goes to the tune of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. It makes the intro for the start of my adventure in Perth ( I know, I know... too much time on my hands :P)

In Coquitlam, Vancouver
Bears and the trees,
Nature is where I spent most of my days.

Chilling out max and relaxing all cool,
Waiting for replies from all of the schools,
When a couple a guys who were out to recruit,
Starting telling me about Perth as it would.

I got into one little school and my mom got scared,
Dad said, "You're going to Perth and I'm paying your fare"

The van pulled up to the res around 7 or 8,
And I said to the driver "Yo mate, see ya later"
I looked at my room, I was finally here,
Then off to my class, there was no time to spare!

8 comments:

b.p. said...

hah, i like it! :)

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I'm speechless. Who would ever guess that you had that in you LOL. So now we just need a sitcom about you in Perth for comedic relief.

Karen

mango said...

Hehee. That's awesome, becks. That show was good stuff! I'm glad you're taking time out to do the important things in life :)

Jo said...

hey! my friend studied in perth and said it's beautiful...

ss said...

Becks I LOVE IT! hahaha

you're talented in so many ways!

Shima

Sub29 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sub29 said...

That's awesome!!! This is definitely fridge posting worthy, even wall of fame calibre. Could it be that my ghettoness is finally wearing off on you?? Sweet!!! This is going to be difficult to beat...

She said...

hahaha, that's awesome! i knew u were hiding some talent from me. lol. becks the rapper.....teeheehee