First time I've seen golden kiwis. I was a little hesitant to buy them, but an elderly man and woman came separately and bought the golden ones while I was looking at the green ones. They looked like they knew what was good to eat =P Turns out I made a pretty good choice..and the box even came with a spoon! (the yellow banana-like thing in the picture) though the kiwis looked more yellow on the box than in real life.
3 comments:
golden kiwis are yummy! they're so much sweeter than normal kiwis :)
i've had golden kiwis here in vanc...and i agree with em, they are yummier and sweeter!! *drool*
Kiwis are the only fruit that I don't like eating. It's weird because the rest of my family are Kiwi eating freaks. However the golden ones sound like they have potential. Send one over my way...
Post a Comment