Timing is everything. The arrival of a postcard from an old friend, packages from home, ecards of encouragement, a message to know that someone cares, an update to still feel part of a friend's life, free chocolates and breakfast, skype chats... the reception of any one of these would bring a smile to my face at any time; however, when you're feeling surrounded by the weight of exams and a bit stressed, they bring light into my life and help me see the bigger picture. So thanks to everyone for lightening my load!
In other news, Australia made it to the World Cup!!!
2 comments:
I've just figured out how come I couldn't see you in the picture before. That's because...I got a new monitor and has my computer fixed just now.:O) Do you remember when we received goah's photoes or someothers' photoes I always said I couldn't see as clearly as yours (when you showed me at home)
yes, isn't skype a great way to procrastinate? we should do that again. haha. i need some procrastination again from all these marking of papers and doing report cards!
Post a Comment