Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Learning to Drive Stick

JB leant me her car while she's back in Melbourne for the holidays, so I'll have wheels till the end of January. Woohoo! Just one catch... it's a manual car. So yesterday was my first lesson with KP. It was... interesting.. =P I was a bit nervous before hand, since I've been getting mixed messages from people about how hard/easy it is to learn. Actually, I think it went alright, though at one point she gets a phone call and I'm like "ahhh, what am I doing? where am I going?!? stop talking on the phone!!!" KP also hurt her shoulder the day before, so the jerkiness was probably a tad painful. Whoops! hope it wasn't too bad. I'm definitely glad Perth is pretty flat in comparison to Vancouver.

Quite excited to be learning a new skill. Fun! Fun! =) We named her car Jitterbug yesterday.. JB for short =P

No comments: