Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bags are Packed

Got back from Winter Camp last night. The accommodations were amazing. Electric blankets, nice shower and unlike my home here.. hot water! Not that I don't have hot water at home, but the heat's solar powered, so when it's cloudy we have to turn on the heater for about half an hour before the water heats up. I've already had quite a few cold showers the past couple months since I haven't woken up on time to turn the heater on in the morning.

About winter camp: fellowship, chats, learning, worship, skit about No-ah.. no-ah.. (said with a chinese accent), home cooked food, getting away for a few days and forgetting about other worries... priceless.

Laundry's done and bags are packed for Sydney. I'll be leaving in half an hour. Be back in 2 weeks! She and Mich, see you tomorrow morning!!!!!! =D

4 comments:

chentianming said...

Have a good time! You deserve a nice break from all your hard work.

Viv said...

Yes, have an awesome trip!!!! Put me on the wait-list for future New Zealand excursion! :)

footprints84 said...

Heya Becky,
Stumbled upon your blog through sam's blog that i found through someone elses blog...wow...we are all connected. Anyways, jt wanted to say hello!! Drop me a mail when you are free yar =)

footprints84 said...

Oh, i forgot to tell you..its Li-Na here =)