Friday, June 23, 2006

Why can't I handle the pressure?

I know I should be relieved after finishing exams, but it's a little bittersweet. I hate how you can go in feeling like you know the stuff so well and then come out realising you sounded pretty stupid and forgot to say a bunch of stuff during those measely 10-15min they mark what you're doing. Argghhh!!!! *sigh* I'll try not to think about it until the supps come out and I find out for sure.

In the mean time:

3 days until I hand in my Self-Directed Project
3 days until OCF Winter Camp
6 days until Sydney
12 days until Brisbane

2 comments:

hoboy said...

wow, you going to sydney and brisbane! Good places to go to..both very different to Perth and from each other.

She said...

yay, ALMOST there! I heard about your stressful week :( Hopefully we can help u forget about it all in Sydney! hehe