Sydney Opera House at Night
Darling Harbour Bridge (one of many, many shots I ended up taking of the bridge from different angles. Hmmm.. got a little carried away)
She and Mich waiting for the train in Sydney
The closest thing to trouble I've had from sharks =P
Three Sisters at Blue Mountains in Katoomba
We decided to take a 'little' bushwalk at the Three Sisters. Ended up going on the Giant Stairway and took about 3 hrs. We ended up a bit tired...
Brisbane at Night
Dinner with Aaron and Michelle in Brisbane. We also visited OCF there one Friday.. good time of sharing, worship, laughs and hearing Mich play guitar!
Sunrise at Marcoola Beach. Made it just in time!
Surfing "sisters" on the Gold Coast. Finally got to try surfing for the first time. Fun!
Picture from one of our hikes/bushwalks
"Chugger" The courtesy car we got in Geraldton while our windscreen was being replaced. Notice the tinted windows with the flames. Stylin! It literally "chugged" and had a bench for a seat in the back.
A wild dolphin up close at Monkey Mia. I even got to feed one. I think it's name was Piccolo.
Red Bluffs in Kalbarri. Unfortunately the gorges were closed because the gravel roads were too soft to drive on due to rain the night before.
Hide and Seek at the Pinnacles (These are limestone pillars formed over many many years) Can you find all 3 of us? =P
Thanks for the awesome month Mich and She! =)
3 comments:
Pictures look great! Sounds like you had a nice adventure and came back with lots of stories to tell...
Should it be from West to East? You'd just said from the East coast to the West coast. Am I right?? I'm happy for the three of you :O), From the top of the mountain to the bottom of the sea. from north to south and from west to east. Thank you God for everything Amen. What'd happened to your skpe? I can't get hold of you there?
Can't believe that a month went by so fast!!! So when are you coming back? hehe. I'm going thru a Becks-withdrawal so you'll need to come back ASAP! haha ;)
Post a Comment