I bid farewell to the year 2007. It was a year full of many changes, with the various 4-week clinic placements at the start of the year, the transition from student life to the working world as I thankfully made it through my program, and moving back home to Vancouver from Perth.
It's full of good memories made possible by the people in my life. The first half of the year meant saying goodbye to new friends made while in Perth, then coming home in time for my brother's wedding and having the opportunity to catch up with old friends. I was lucky enough to have 3 people come visit me over the summer. It was also great to be able to go to Toronto for C&J's wedding and spend some time with friends from undergrad, as well as visit all the aunts/uncles/cousins with the little ones there. Also gotta thank Sub for the roadtrip to Montreal and my first taste of Montreal smoked meat and bagels!
As 2008 starts, I'm excited for this year. Having passed my written Canadian physio exam, I can now work with an interim license before the last step in June for the practical exam. One thing at a time. It's been a long road getting here with some slight delays, but I'm looking forward to putting student life behind me and starting my career. Welcome 2008!
1 comment:
New Year Becks!!! Time to be a Kick Ass Physio...It feels good to start the year as a PT eh.
Post a Comment