I've been wanting to take night pictures of the city skyline with it's reflection in the river for awhile, so here it is. Too bad they're a bit blurry...
Thanks Sub for driving.. and the shoulder/head as a tripod!
Not a bad picture... Looks great as a thumbnail! :) Chris taught me to use the timer function to get rid of the movement right when you press the camera button... Tell Sub not to move so much next time! :P
yeah, that's a good tip. I use it. I also use the steal flash from people trick (where you don't turn on your flash if it's too weak) too, but the timing for that is hard. I think chris taught me that too; that or taking without flash on a digital is actually different than if you had a manual camera and you took the same shot without flash.
Geez, what's with all the bashing that I'm getting on this post??? It's not even my blogger. HAHA...It's all good, I do deserve the gas comment but the tripod one?? Come on, I'm as steady as a rock. It's probably more like Becks being nervous around my intimidating presence, even after all these years.
4 comments:
did she run of of gas? heheh..
Not a bad picture... Looks great as a thumbnail! :) Chris taught me to use the timer function to get rid of the movement right when you press the camera button... Tell Sub not to move so much next time! :P
yeah, that's a good tip. I use it. I also use the steal flash from people trick (where you don't turn on your flash if it's too weak) too, but the timing for that is hard. I think chris taught me that too; that or taking without flash on a digital is actually different than if you had a manual camera and you took the same shot without flash.
Geez, what's with all the bashing that I'm getting on this post??? It's not even my blogger. HAHA...It's all good, I do deserve the gas comment but the tripod one?? Come on, I'm as steady as a rock. It's probably more like Becks being nervous around my intimidating presence, even after all these years.
Post a Comment