| I don't know if it's the heat that's getting to me, but in the past few days I've done some pretty stupid things. First of all, I was making a cheesecake to bring to a Christmas dinner on Saturday and it was finished baking so I had to stick it in the fridge to cool. What happens when I go to put the cake in? It slips from my hand and drops to the floor. *sigh* What a waste. Secondly, I went crabbing yesterday where you have to wade out into the water with a net and look for crabs to scoop up. What do I realise about half an hour into crabbing? I left my mobile/cell in my pocket! Grr.. so now I don't have a phone so I hope no one's trying to contact me. Thirdly, today I had to go out back to throw out the garbage, but I didn't want Jarrah to come into the house cause I had just finished cleaning the floor. I went out through the sliding door and closed it behind me, only to realise when I tried to get back in that I left the wooden stick that blocks the door from opening in place and it had slid down to lock the door. Lucky for me, the window to my housemate's door wasn't locked and I could climb through her window. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do cause I'm the only one home for the next couple weeks and I didn't have a phone with me. Oh, and I was also still in my pj's so it'd be pretty embarassing going to try to ask someone for help! Anyways, those are my stories for the day. Throught the video/song was pretty funny and quite fitting. | |
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
'Canadian Idiot' Weird Al Yankovic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww, poor you! but at least things kinda worked out in the end? imagine having to go and find someone to "break" into your house to get in...hehe
Post a Comment