Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Final Oral Exam - Passed!

I think the title says it all. =D

What's left:
- 1 Research Assignment
- 2.5 weeks of Rural Prac
- 1 Professional Portfolio
- am I missing anything?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!! :) i guess we'll see you soon...haha, you want some ringolos (you'll have to remind me though if you do)?

Becks said...

oooh, ringolos! when're you back in van? ...so i know when to remind you? :)

Sub29 said...

Yes you are missing the Rural and Remote report. Geez...kidding

You did well...Congrats...I knew you would pass. I've never doubted it. Enjoy the last two weeks as a student!!!

Viv said...

uhhh.. missing singapore at the end of that! hehe i just booked my ticket (will arrive there june 2 morning, and leaving june 7, so we are synchronized :)

sounds like a lot of work, but ur almost done (and then u'll miss school like the rest of us ;) good luck & see u soon!

Becks said...

hey viv - i was just gonna email you to see if you got a ticket. awesome. we can plan stuff closer to the date. yaay, see you soon!!