Friday, May 11, 2007

Pictures from Northam

A couple weeks ago, I had a bad day at work so in the evening I decided to go out for a jog to get some endorphins. This is the sight that greeted me as I stepped out of the house and I couldn't resist going back to grab my camera.
Sorry, the picture's a little crooked since the rainbow was so big I had to take 2 to fit the whole thing in. The way I see it, God decided to cheer me up himself since no one else was around. =) It was the largest and clearest rainbow I've ever seen and within a few minutes of taking the picture, the rainbow was gone.

A swan + duck = Swuck? Maybe it's just me, but that looks a bit big to be a duck and I'm pretty sure ugly ducklings don't have green on them.

The longest pedestrian suspension bridge in WA.


The river that is the start of the Avon Valley Descent, which is a canoe (kyak?) race each year.


The view on the drive there along the Great Eastern Highway.


The famous white swan that's only found in Northam in all of Western Australia. I should take a picture of the black ones..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's a complete rainbow! i haven't ever seen one of those :)

She said...

love your pics!
yay, less than a month and you'll be back!! and no, haven't decided anything about where to have the wedding. hehe

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful rainbow. God is amazing isn't He? Dad and I are really happy for you that you are experiencing God's Love.